More than just lockers
As a specialist UK manufacturer of bespoke wooden lockers and changing room furniture we have built up a reputation that is second to none with our world class standards of UK manufactured products.
Our specialist designers and build teams can create bespoke treatment rooms, to fit seamlessly into any space or business. We offer more than just changing rooms, we also specialise in bespoke storage solutions for the more unusual bits, no more shelves piled high, no more stuff on the floor making a tidier and safer place for all. For those who need lockers but do not require our bespoke offer we have a range of standard entry level lockers – built to the same high quality and these lockers can be changed to meet your specific requirements
As our extensive portfolio of happy customers shows we have the technology and knowledge to deliver every project just as you had envisaged it. Using our exacting standards we ensure that we deliver the same quality throughout the whole of your project or requirement, and that includes our customer service.
Top quality does not necessarily mean top prices
Top quality can be achieved at a competitive cost with an efficient manufacturing process and careful administration. This gives you, an opportunity to buy the best wooden lockers at an affordable price.
Bespoke wooden lockers and changing room furniture, design, manufacture and installation.
So, whatever your need, whether it is a changing room that is vibrant or relaxing, treatment rooms, washrooms we will create an environment that will be a pleasurable experience for both the user and the purchaser.
Since 1993 we have manufactured hundreds of thousands of wooden lockers, and installed them on hundreds of sites.
The entry level standard ranges of wooden lockers can be changed to meet specific requirements and offer contractors and fit out specialist companies’ access to a proven product from a proven company. Our wooden lockers for offices, schools, universities and academies and golf clubs deliver quality personal storage which together with our range of accessories will enable you to fit out a changing room. All these are available on a supply only basis.
Crown Sports Lockers invest for the future.
Year in year out, consequently the factory is equipped with the most technologically advanced machinery, ensuring efficiency, accuracy, consistency and quality. Computer controlled machinery is essential, but it cannot replace the traditional skills needed to select the right timber and convert that rough sawn plank into a magnificent solid wood raised and fielded panel door. We manufacture all our own products, no subcontracting so we have control.
We have complete confidence in our products since we only fit the best locks, hinges, drawer runners and hardware available, this contributes to a trouble free operating life, reducing frustrating maintenance problems as a result of poor quality cheap hardware. We have an after sales service, ranging from replacement keys through to site visits. Visit our online shop for replacement keys, wrist straps coat hangers etc along with all the other bits that get lost.
We extend an open invitation to visit our manufacturing facility and discuss your requirements.
What really sets Crown Sports Lockers apart from the others?
- Telephone us and you speak to a person, no telephonic option menus
- From your initial enquiry through to completion you will have one helpful experienced Project Manager
- We don’t employ Sales personnel, so all advice given is in the interest of a successful result and not commission driven
- We guarantee clear pricing, no hidden charges
- We will cost engineer where necessary without sacrificing quality or impairing the original concept, with the experience gained since 1993 we know what works
- To ensure we have control over all our products we manufacture ‘in house’ no subcontracting
- All wood components are lacquered using our state of art autospray line which gives us a consistent and unrivalled quality of finish
- We can deliver ‘one contractor service’ for lockers, changing room furniture, treatment room furniture, washroom systems including Corian solid surfaces
- We offer the option of bespoke or supply only
- We do what we agree, we do it on time, so no nasty surprises
- Occasionally when something does not meet our own exacting standards, we respond quickly to appraise the problem, find a permanent solution and rectify it – project completed.
Our lockers have been tested for durability and exceed the requirements of BS EN 16121:2013 and BS 12150-1:2000. We operate an accredited ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System+- and ISO 14001:2002 Environmental Management System All timber sourced is compliant with EU Timber Directive 995/2010.
The Crown Ethos: We offer more, go further and offer value for the money spent